For Information or Reservation | (888) 774-0040 or 305-774-0040
Secrets Montego Bay Resort
Welcome to the Secrets St. James Montego Bay – All Inclusive Resort!
Tucked away on a ½ mile stretch of paradise, where the turquoise waters of the Caribbean lap against sugar-white sand, there is a romantic resort that exudes true Jamaican enchantment — Secrets St. James Montego Bay. Along this private beach — 25 minutes from Montego Bay International Airport and a world away from life’s demands — you’ll discover 350 sumptuous suites.
Sunrise to sundown, this adults-only playground comes with exclusive Unlimited-Luxury® privileges. Your bit of heaven on the Montego Bay peninsula.
Every detail of your Montego island retreat is thoughtfully considered. Spacious Junior, Grand, Master and Presidential Suites complete with all of the elements for relaxation and reconnection with your companion, led by your gorgeous view of the Caribbean ocean.
All suites offer the following:
- One king size or two queen beds with crisp, high thread-count linens
- Flat screen LCD TV and CD/DVD player
- Mini bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and
- Private furnished balcony
- His-and-her armoire, nightstands and reading lamps
- Sofa and ottoman
- Large desk with direct-dial telephone and Internet connection
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Bathrooms featuring separate showers, water closets, double vanity and TV speaker with sound control, hair dryer and scale
- 24-hour room service
- Whirlpool tub
- Climate control and ceiling fan
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Iron and ironing board
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- Laptop size electronic security box
- Do Not Disturb light system
- Secrets box for private room service delivery
room rates and availability based on your
travel dates, Click
Here . For complete travel packages,
including airfare and accommodations, Click
Restaurants and Bars
At Secrets St. James Montego Bay, all of your senses are indulged… especially when it comes to adventures in gastronomy. Craving a steak and martini or antipasto with a glass of Sangiovese? Love the idea of Udon and saki or bouillabaisse and bouteille? Dying to sample some native Jamaican jerk chicken and rum punch? It’s yours to savor. Every morsel and sip. Anytime day and night. The dress code is casual. Atmosphere is elegant. No reservations necessary.
Dining with an alfresco option
- An intimate dining setting with an ocean view
- Breakfast is from 7 to 10am. American / Tex-Mex make an appearance for lunch, from noon to 4pm. Dress code for breakfast and lunch is Casual. At night, it’s classic Steakhouse, served in casual elegance, 6:30 to 10:30pm
Air-conditioned dining in the Promenade
- Contemporary French delicacies and classic wines
- Be transported to French Alps, without ever leaving the Caribbean
- Open for dinner only from 6pm to 10pm with a Casually Elegant dress code.
- Jamaican-Caribbean cooking with a tropical island vibe
- Sample these local dishes, from 6 to 10pm. Dress code is Casually Elegant.
- Classic Mexican fare served in a charming atmosphere
- Get your table from 6 to 10pm. Dress code is Casually Elegant.
- Pan-Asian fusion at its finest
- Pull up a chair at a Teppanyaki table, where your chef is waiting to tantalize your taste buds. Relax and enjoy from 6 to 10pm with a Casually Elegant dress code.
- Italian cuisine, in the trattoria tradition
- Mouthwatering dishes paired with amazing selections from the wine cellar.
A can’t-miss from 6 to 10pm. Dress code is Casual Elegance.
- Local and international dishes served in grand buffet style
- Breakfast buffet is from 7 to 11:00am and lunch is served from 12:30 to 3:30pm
- Dress code is Casual for both breakfast and lunch.
- A quiet respite for delicious pastries, coffee and tea
- Relax anytime from 6am to 10pm
Oceanfront dining at neighboring Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Cozy ocean view dining that changes throughout the day
- Breakfast is from 7 to 10:30am, while American / Tex-Mex are the lunch theme,
from noon to 4pm. Dress code for breakfast and lunch is Casual.
- Fresh seafood and grilled specialties are the order of the evening, 6:30 to 10:30pm with a Casual Elegance dress code.
Please note an additional charge applies for lobster.
Bars & Lounges
Sing and dance the night away. Catch a game on a flat screen. Kick back on a comfy couch. Unwind along the side of the pool or seaside. If you have a hankering for a tasty beverage, treat yourself to something from our incredible selection of fine wines, top-shelf spirits, premium beers and signature cocktails. And make a toast to each other.
Bars & Lounges at Secrets St. James
- A stylish piano bar with live music
- Have fun from 10am to 1am
Manatees Swim-up Bar
- Popular swim-up bar serving tropical cocktails
- Cool off from 10am to 6pm
- Festive open-air bar offering sandwiches & salads
- Lunch anytime between 10 am and 6pm
Bars & Lounges in the Main Square
Barracuda Beach Bar
- Breezy open-air bar offering sandwiches & salads
- Lunch anytime between 10 am and 6pm
Desires Music Lounge
- Cool sports bar featuring flat screens, DJ and dance floor
- Cheer and boogie down from 7pm to 1:30am
- Cuban-themed lounge featuring live music
- Celebrate from 7pm to 12:30am
Rendezvous Lobby Bar
- Chic piano bar featuring live music
- Drop by anytime, 10am to 1am
Revive Juice Bar
- Idyllic spot for tropical fruit and freshly squeezed juices
- Open inside the Spa, 8am to 8pm
Sugar Reef Pool Bar
- Swim-up bar mixing tropical cocktails
- Cool off from 10am to 6pm
Services / Amenities
At any time of the day, Secrets St. James has exciting and fun activities waiting for you. Whether it is land or water sports you prefer, if it isn’t enough to just lay by the pool, we have the perfect activity for you.
If you like to dance and party be sure to check out the Desires Nightclub and Sports Bar. You can enjoy the music of the DJ with an ice cold tropical drink in your hand or of course one of our domestic or international specialties. Take a spin on the dance floor or watch the game on one of our flat screen televisions.
At Secrets St. James, there are so many activities and games’ occurring during the day it is impossible to have your interests unsatisfied. Whether you enjoy sports, relaxing in a hot tub, or dance classes we have the perfect selection for you. Below is a complete list of daily activities:
Water, Land, and Beach Activities
- Dual-temperature swimming pool
- Private pool and beach area for Preferred Club guests
- Tennis courts with tennis clinics
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Hobie cats
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
- Golf* (nearby)
* Additional charges apply
For Rates and Availability Please Call or
Email Our Offices.
Toll Free (888) 774-0040 or 305-774-0040
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 PM EST
Copyright © 2010, Vacation Tours Inc.